The Podcast Institute
Ready to take the world by storm with a podcast?
Podcasting is a huge and growing industry. It’s a great way to directly influence the world with your message AND build an audience for your author brand.
Over just 3 weeks, the Podcast Institute online course will give you all of the basic skills you need to successfully setup, record, produce, and distribute your podcast. No experience necessary!
The best part: Our community of Christian writers and media producers will support and encourage you every step of the way.
You can now take this course on-demand through the Kingdom Writers Guild!
This course will start from scratch and teach you how to setup, record, produce, and distribute a podcast. We’ll also workshop your podcast content, where you’ll have an opportunity to receive live feedback from real listeners.
We’ll help you to launch a podcast with minimal cost. We’ll have some recommendations to help you spend a few bucks to increase your sound quality and make your life easy, but you won’t need to spend thousands on equipment or expensive subscription services.
This is a quick and dirty, no-frills class. You’ll get exactly the information you need to get launched with a professional podcast, without any fat or sales gimmicks. If you follow the course guidance, you’ll be 100% prepared to launch a professional podcast available on all major podcast apps by the end of the course.
Course includes a workbook and lifetime access to the on-demand classes.
CLASS ONE: SETUP AND RECORD
May 1, 2021 – 1pm to 4pm ET
In the first class, you’ll learn how to setup, plan, and record your podcast. Topics covered will include:
- Creating your branding elements (like a podcast cover)
- Setting up your WordPress website to self-distribute a podcast (as well as solutions if you don’t have a WordPress website)
- Setting up third-party apps and distribution platforms
- Get the right recording gear – sound like a pro with $150 or less
- Recording and microphone technique
- Working with guests and live video
- Concepts and guidelines for creating great content
CLASS TWO: PRODUCE AND DISTRIBUTE
May 15, 2021 – 1pm to 4pm ET
In the second class, you will learn how to produce a professional podcast and how to upload and distribute it to popular platforms.
- Producing a podcast using Adobe Audition (concepts and methods will be similar with other popular software)
- Mixing, levelling, and improving audio quality
- Creating professional intros/outros (aka theme song)
- Uploading and distributing content